Solving Low Testosterone
Low testosterone, otherwise known as “low T”, is when the male sex hormone testosterone drops below normal.
You may notice a decrease in sex drive, show signs of erectile dysfunction (ED), and a lack of energy.
bioTE® method of testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) could bring you back to levels of when you were in the prime of your life.
Starting around age 35, most men lose 1% to 5% of testosterone per year – do the math and that can be about 20% every decade of life.
Over the long term, low level of testosterone is a slippery slope, not only in sexual health, but general health as well.
Lower levels of testosterone can put men at risk for:
- Heart disease
- Alzheimer’s Disease
- Prostate Cancer
- Loss of lean muscle
Your bioTE® Bioidentical Hormone Pellet Therapy will be performed in Personalized Vitality Clinic's surgery center located in Akron, Ohio.
Once Optimized, Patients Report:
sleep, and mental
weight loss, and
and better sex
Signs & Symptoms of Low-T
- Decreased energy
- Lack of motivation
- Loss of confidence
- Poor concentration
- Breast discomfort or swelling
- Low sex drive
- Erectile Dysfunction
- Trouble sleeping
- No weekly Injections
- No creams or gels
- Constant stream of hormones at optimized levels
- Bioidentical to what your body is already making
- Precision Dosing Tailor-Made from your own specific blood serum levels
- It all starts with a consultation and a simple blood draw
- Begin treatment, get your life back and stall the aging process
- Personalized Review of your overall health that will include current hormone levels, Vitamin D, Vitamin B, and thyroid levels
Getting Started is Easy. Schedule a discovery call today!
All it takes is a simple blood test to check your current hormone
levels to see if hormone optimization therapy might be right for